Christmas celebration is not such an easy task. You have to think about different ideas and have to plan them accordingly. How will you décor your home this time? This question always pops in your mind. If you are running out of expense and want to try something new and different then you will always seek for easy innovative ideas which you can try yourself. So here are some home décor ideas for Christmas which will be classy and simple.
FOR DISPLAY SHELVES
1. Glitter Mason jar Lanterns Things you will need are
- Plenty of glitter (Of Any Color)
- Mason Jars
- Safety gloves
Begin by applying glue on the outside of the Mason jar. You don't need to apply a thick layer coat, a thinly applied coat is sufficient. Make sure you are working on a surface that is permitted to get slightly adhesive. So it's better to wear safety gloves or you will have layers of glitter stuck to your hands. Once you have covered your Jar with the glue, it's time to add the glitters. The glitter will quickly stick to the applied place but to be safe enough, be generous when pouring the glitter. Roll it in your hand to eradicate the excess. Tie a ribbon at the neck of Mason jar and add in tea lights. And it will be ready to display. Glitter Mason Jar Candle holder by MarionsArtPlace on Etsy
FOR STAIR WAYS
2. Decorative String Chandelier Things you will need are
- Mix some glue with water. Then dip the thread in the glue mixture.
- Blow small balloon and wrap the thread on the balloon. Let them dry for a while.
- After the balloons dried, burst them by using a pin.
- Attach them in a wire and put small lights in it so they can light.
Wonderful DIY Decorative String Chandelier with Yarn and Balloon
3. Deck Your Doors with Pinecones
- Shape a long ribbon into a loop and hot glue to the pinecone's base. Tie another ribbon into a bow and hot glue over the end of the first ribbon and hang it on a door knob or handle.
Come on in! On Pinterest | Door knobs
FOR CEILINGS AND WINDOWS
4. SNOW FLAKES
- Construction paper
- First take a construction paper and fold it into triangle. Then with the help of scissor cut the end. Again fold it into small triangle. It should be like you can open the end side.
- Then again with the help of scissor cut the paper into slits. Leave an inch from other side. After making the slits, open the paper.
- Grab the tape, go to the middle, pinch it just like a croissant and put a tape on each end, flip it over until you are completely done.
- Make a lot of sets and with the help of stapler join them with their tail end in a cluster form so that it will result in a flower shape. Hang them on your ceilings and windows.
Pinterest First465 x 359 5. Wreath
- Evergreen foliage
- Colored berry bearing stems
- Pinecones, Pieces of blue Spruce, Conifer and some Holly.
- First of all cut the materials to size, the bundles of greenery will need to be in proportion to the frame. Separate the prepared materials into piles. Start by securing the wires to the frame. Wrapping it around the frame three or four times and pulling it tight.
- Bring together your first bundle. Select a piece of each material to create a pretty, visually balanced effect. Keep the largest pieces at the base and anything with berries towards the top. Secure the bundle with the frame. Place the bundle where the wire is secured to the frame, then wrap around the bundle three times. Continue adding bundles like this working way around the frame.
Homedit1200 x 1174
6. Fabulous Lunch Or Dine In
- Make a brilliant centerpiece by filling a bowl with a cluster of splendidly shaded adornments. Put the bowl on a cake stand and cover the additional space with holly and evergreens.
- You can fill your table with glass lanterns, pine cones and work out with some greenery.
- Bring out some winter effect on your table. Take a transparent jar, filled it with some salt snow and put candle in the center, don't forget to light the candle.
- Spread some red leaves and red berries on your table. This will enhance the beauty on your table.
Pinterest345 x 378
7. Brighten Up Your Mantel
- If you have a fireplace with a mental than probably it's the first thing that comes to mind for Christmas decoration. It's like a star in your living room.
- You can transform your mantel into countdown to Christmas by hanging an advent calendar on the front. Add some colorful ornaments and pops too. Mantel look will not be complete until you will do an addition of stockings. So don't forget to hang some stocking with your mantel.
- You can attach simply red string embellished with cranberries and vintage decorative jars filled with evergreens. Use some garlands.
- Add some fancy lights, deer statues and vintage.